Ready to go beyond physical and mental healing with aromatic plants?
Many introductions to aromatic plants stop with the physical healing that incense and essential oils can provide.
But people are starting to realize that there’s much more to aromatic medicine than this limited modern perspective.
What You'll Learn:
- Why certain aromatic plants are considered sacred in many cultures, and how you can use them to enhance your rituals and spiritual practice.
- Which aromatic plants can enhance human experience (from improved mental function to balanced emotional states to more vivid dreams).
- Fundamental keys to traditional aromatherapy and healing with plant smoke that most people never learn.
- How to use aromatic plants and incense to heal common ailments (including anxiety, depression, insomnia, headaches, and many more).
- In-depth profiles of 5 of the world’s most sacred aromatic plants, including their medicinal virtues.
Download your free copy of this rare aromatic guide:
A Free Ebook from the Northwest School of Aromatic Medicine